Graphics and videos are now essential for all your social media posting. People will check out your post pictures before they read any of your content or click on a link.
Adobe Spark is a very user-friendly program that allows you to make amazing-looking graphics with just a few clicks of a button. It has many of the same great features and looks as other Adobe programs. Adobe Spark is straightforward to learn and has a free and paid version.
We use Adobe Spark for almost all our social media graphics. Many people may wonder why use Adobe Spark and why not just use the other popular program, Canva? We have tried Canva, but in the end, we found Adobe Spark to be easier to use and to offer many of the features we wanted.
What Is The Use of Adobe Spark?
Adobe Spark is a program that helps you create stunning social media graphics, webpages, and videos in a few minutes. It is because of its many features that we have been using Adobe for quite some time.
Adobe Spark was launched in 2018; at the time Adobe mentioned the goals and purpose of Adobe Spark:
Why Use A Program Like Adobe Spark?
Today in the age of social media, it is all about content and getting your content out there in a visually appealing manner. This is why using graphics with your social media continues to be an essential element of your social media posting.
Any program that you use to make your graphics for your social media postings needs to have, at the minimum these features (all of which Adobe Spark has)
- Easy to Use – Abode Spark is easy to use and learn. Any program should be easy to use; you do not want to spend a lot of time learning a new program. Adobe Spark is very user-friendly.
- Great templates – Adobe Spark has a lot of great-looking professional templates. Any program you choose needs to offer many great templates; this will make your ability to do some amazing graphics without having to overthink the design.
- Look professional – As Adobe Spark is designed by and for Adobe, it looks professional.
- Easily switch graphics to other social media posting sizes – Adobe Spark allows you to resize images quickly. If you have several social media accounts, as most people do, you want to have a program that allows you to switch a graphic to other social media posting sizes quickly. Some social media accounts only allow a specific size or format for their postings. So, any program you use should be easy to switch between dimensions and social media posting types, and those sizes should be preset for you to use.
- Offer great fonts, photos, and other things – Adobe Spark has all the great Adobe fonts and other features. Any program needs to offer great fonts, images, and other things to make your graphic design more comfortable.
We love that Adobe Spark is able to do all these things and so much more; it helps make a posting on social media super easy. In today’s world, it is not just about one post but you are going to have to write a lot of content and do a lot of posts. So you need to have a program that is very user-friendly and easy to use.
What Are Some Of The Features of Adobe Spark?
There are a lot of great features that we love about using Adobe Spark for our graphics, here are some of the things we love:
- Easy to learn – We have found learning Adobe Spark easy to understand. It did not take us a lot of time as it is a very user-friendly program.
- It has many great templates – Adobe Spark gives you a lot of great templates for all kinds of social media graphics. We really love how many of these templates are very clean and simple, so it is easy to get your social media message across with a great layout.
- Many fonts – Few companies are as good at fonts as Adobe, and Adobe Spark is no exception. Adobe Spark gives you a lot of excellent font options and combinations.
- Adobe Spark can easily change colors – Abode Sparks makes it very easy to change and adjust the colors on your font and graphics. We love how they have so many fresh colors you can pick from.
- Gives color suggestions – Besides offering many colors, like other Adobe programs, Adobe Spark will also give you some color combinations and color suggestions. We find this really helps when you are doing your design.
- Standard and custom sizing – Adobe offers users a host of standard sizing for all kinds of social media accounts. This is especially important if you need to have a specific size, like a pin for Pinterest. All the standard social media posting sizes are already preset on Adobe Spark.
- Smoothly change a template to the size of another social media graphic size. – One of the great things about Adobe Spark is that you can resize a graphic for a pin for your Pinterest account, and then with a straightforward click of a button, change it over to Instagram or Facebook or a host of other social media graphic sizes. This makes posting the same graphic in several account sizes very easy.
- Free Images – As part of the Adobe Spark program, you can use 1,000s of high-quality free images for your graphics. We love how these photos are all very high-quality and design-oriented images.
- Image Filters – Filtering an image in Adobe Spark is very easy. With just a simple click of a button, you can easily see what filter you want to use.
- Very professional – Like all Adobe programs, Adobe Spark is a very professional program. Everything about it, from the templates to layout to how the program operates, is very professional.
- Has a Free and Paid Version – Adobe Spark offers both a free and paid version, but the paid version will offer you additional services.
- Premium version can use your logo – The premium or paid version of Adobe allows you to set up business logos. You can then put those logos on your social media graphics to help with your branding.
- Premium version can set up preferred colors – Also, the premium version allows you to set up your preferred colors. If you have specific colors you use as part of your branding; this will make it very easy to use those colors for your font type and other things for your social media graphics.
- Allows You to Create Webpages – Adobe also has a feature to allow you to design and create webpages for your website.
- Creates Videos – You can also make some amazing video stories by using the Adobe Spark features.
Using the Adobe Spark program for our social media graphic is not only comfortable, but it gives us some clean professional-looking designs. We highly recommend this program for anyone looking for a top-quality social media graphic design program.
Does Your Road Warrior or Home-based Business Needs A Website?
A website is important for any business because so many people are on the internet. A website allows potential customers to be able to find you through their internet searches. Having a website also gives you and your business credibility. Setting up a website is also a relatively cheap way for you to communicate with your customers and the world about what you do.
To find out more you can read our blog on Why Your Home-based Business Needs A Website, What You Need To Know by clicking here.
Should You Brand Your Business?
Branding is an area that many small businesses struggle with, yet it is a very important part of any business. Branding helps your small business look and feel professional. To properly brand your small business you need to have a business name, logo, and tagline.
You can discover more about branding your small business by reading our blog Guide To Branding Your Home-Based Business, What You Need To Know by clicking here.