Graphics and videos are now essential for all your social media posting. People will check out your post pictures before reading your content or clicking on a link.
Adobe Creative Cloud Express is a very user-friendly program that allows you to make amazing-looking graphics with just a few clicks of a button. It has many great features and looks like other Adobe programs. Adobe Creative Cloud Express is straightforward and has free and paid versions.
We use Adobe Creative Cloud Express for almost all our social media graphics. Many may wonder why to use Adobe Creative Cloud Express and not just the other popular program, Canva. We tried Canva, but in the end, we found Adobe Creative Cloud Express easier to use and offered many of the features we wanted.
Adobe Creative Cloud Express was formerly known as Adobe Spark.
Table of Contents
- What Is Adobe Creative Cloud Express?
- Why Use A Program Like Adobe Creative Cloud Express?
- What Are Some Of The Features of Adobe Creative Cloud Express?
- Related Questions
What Is Adobe Creative Cloud Express?
Adobe Creative Cloud Express is a program that helps you create stunning social media graphics, web pages, and videos in a few minutes. Because of its many features, we have been using Adobe for quite some time.
Adobe Creative Cloud Express was launched in 2018 as Adobe Spark, now it is known as Adobe Creative Cloud Express; Adobe mentioned the goals and purpose of Adobe Creative Cloud Express:
Why Use A Program Like Adobe Creative Cloud Express?
Today in the age of social media, it is all about content and getting your content out there in a visually appealing manner. This is why using graphics with your social media continues to be an essential element of your social media posting.
Any program that you use to make your graphics for your social media postings needs to have, at the minimum, these features (all of which Adobe Creative Cloud Express has)
- Easy to Use – Abode Creative Cloud Express is easy to use and learn. Any program should be easy to use; you do not want to spend much time learning a new program. Adobe Creative Cloud Express is very user-friendly.
- Great templates – Adobe Creative Cloud Express has a lot of great-looking professional templates. Any program you choose needs to offer many great templates; this will make your ability to do some fantastic graphics without having to overthink the design.
- Look professional – As Adobe Creative Cloud Express is designed by and for Adobe, it looks professional.
- Easily switch graphics to other social media posting sizes – Adobe Creative Cloud Express allows you to resize images quickly. If you have several social media accounts, as most people do, you want a program to quickly switch a graphic to other social media posting sizes. Some social media accounts only allow a specific size or format for their postings. So, any program you use should easily switch between dimensions and social media posting types, and those sizes should be preset for you to use.
- Offer great fonts, photos, and other things – Adobe Creative Cloud Express has all the great Adobe fonts and other features. Any program must offer great fonts, images, and other things to make your graphic design more comfortable.
We love that Adobe Creative Cloud Express can do all these things and much more; it helps make posting on social media super easy. In today’s world, it is not just about one post. You will have to write a lot of content and do a lot of posts. So you need to have a program that is very user-friendly and easy to use.
What Are Some Of The Features of Adobe Creative Cloud Express?
There are a lot of great features that we love about using Adobe Creative Cloud Express for our graphics; here are some of the things we love:
- Easy to learn – We have found learning Adobe Creative Cloud Express easy to understand. It did not take us a lot of time as it is a very user-friendly program.
- It has many great templates – Adobe Creative Cloud Express gives you a lot of great templates for all kinds of social media graphics. We love how many of these templates are very clean and straightforward, so it is easy to get your social media message across with a great layout.
- Many fonts – Few companies are as good at fonts as Adobe, and Adobe Creative Cloud Express is no exception. Adobe Creative Cloud Express gives you many excellent font options and combinations.
- Adobe Creative Cloud Express can easily change colors – Abode Creative Cloud Express makes it very easy to change and adjust the colors on your font and graphics. We love how they have so many fresh colors you can pick from.
- Gives color suggestions – Besides offering many colors, like other Adobe programs, Adobe Creative Cloud Express will also give you some color combinations and color suggestions. We find this helps when you are doing your design.
- Standard and custom sizing – Adobe offers users a host of standard sizing for all kinds of social media accounts. This is especially important if you need a specific size, like a pin for Pinterest. All the standard social media posting sizes are already preset on Adobe Creative Cloud Express.
- Smoothly change a template to the size of another social media graphic size. – One of the great things about Adobe Creative Cloud Express is that you can resize a graphic for a pin for your Pinterest account. Then, with a straightforward button click, change it to Instagram, Facebook or a host of other social media graphic sizes. This makes posting the same graphic in several account sizes very easy.
- Free Images – As part of the Adobe Creative Cloud Express program, you can use 1,000s of high-quality free images for your graphics. We love how these photos are all very high-quality and design-oriented images.
- Image Filters – Filtering an image in Adobe Creative Cloud Express is easy. You can easily see what filter you want to use with a simple click of a button.
- Adobe Creative Cloud Express is very professional- Adobe Creative Cloud Express is a very professional program, like all Adobe programs. Everything about it is very professional, from the templates to the layout to how the program operates.
- Has a Free and Paid Version – Adobe Creative Cloud Express offers both a free and paid version, but the paid version will offer you additional services.
- Premium version can use your logo – The premium or paid version of Adobe allows you to set up business logos. You can then put those logos on your social media graphics to help with your branding.
- Premium version can set up preferred colors – Also, the premium version allows you to set up your preferred colors. If you have specific colors as part of your branding, using them for your font type and other things for your social media graphics will be effortless.
- Allows You to Create Webpages – Adobe also has a feature to allow you to design and create webpages for your website.
- Creates Videos – You can make amazing video stories using the Adobe Spark features.
Using the Adobe Creative Cloud Express program for our social media graphics is comfortable and gives us clean, professional-looking designs. We highly recommend this program to anyone looking for a top-quality social media graphic design program.
Does Your Road Warrior or Home-based Business Need A Website?
A website is important for any business because many people are on the internet. A website allows potential customers to find you through their internet searches. Having a website also gives you and your business credibility. Setting up a website is also a relatively cheap way to communicate with your customers and the world about what you do.
To find out more, you can read our blog on Why Your Home-based Business Needs A Website, What You Need To Know by clicking here.
Should You Brand Your Business?
Branding is an area that many small businesses struggle with, yet it is a very important part of any business. Branding helps your small business look and feel professional. To properly brand your small business you need to have a business name, logo, and tagline.
You can discover more about branding your small business by reading our blog Guide To Branding Your Home-Based Business, What You Need To Know by clicking here.