There are many reasons why I love Virtual Challenges. They are a great way to connect with friends while we virtually travel the world. `
Our top pick for doing a Virtual Challenge is the Conquer Virtual Challenge. We like the Conquer Virtual Challenge, but we appreciate their app and the many challenges they have worldwide. We love Virtual Challenges because we find them motivating, and it keeps us connected with others as we virtually travel around the globe.
Table of Contents
- Our Top Pick – The Conquer Virtual Challenge
4 Reasons Why I Love Conquer Virtual Challenge
- Conquer Virtual Challenge Gives the Motivation To Get Up And Get Moving
- Virtually See Places With The Conquer Virtual Challenges
- Learn About the World Through Conquer Virtual Challenge
- Do The Conquer Virtual Challenge With Friends
- Sign Up For A Virtual Challenge Today!
- Related Contents
Our Top Pick – The Conquer Virtual Challenge
Do you want to positively change your life and take on an exciting challenge? The Conquer Virtual Challenge is the perfect way to do just that.
This one-of-a-kind virtual experience features breathtaking landscapes, inspiring personal stories, and incredible challenges in different gorgeous locations worldwide. Whether you’re looking for a thrilling adventure or just want some time to reflect and relax, we guarantee there’s something here for everyone!
That is why we love the Conquer Virtual challenge. I have done several virtual challenges, but I always return to the Conquer Virtual Challenge.
Reasons Why We Like The Conquer Virtual Challenge:
- Simple App – The Conquer Virtual Challenge app is straightforward to use. I manually input all my miles using my iPad. I love how easy and intuitive it is to input this on my iPad. You do not need to input the miles manually (I prefer this) but can connect this app to your smart devices.
- Great Locations – The Conquer Virtual Challenge is constantly adding new locations of places to travel virtually. There are a lot of great places, such as the Great Wall of China or even Angkor Wat in Cambodia. I have personally been to both of those places; however, I look forward to virtually travel them using the Conquer Virtual Challenge.
- Google Maps Connection – One of the most outstanding features I love about this app is it has a straightforward way to view where I am on Google Maps. I love to go and see my surroundings of where I am located virtually.
- Attractive Postcards – When you pass certain milestones throughout your challenge, the Conquer Virtual Challenge will send you a postcard via email. I enjoy these postcards and reading the information because it helps me feel like I am virtually traveling to these locations.
- Plant Trees Or Pick Up Plastic Bottles With Challenge – Every time you complete 20% of your challenge, they will plant a tree or pick up plastic bottles in your name. I am unsure how many trees or plastic bottles I have planted or picked up, but it feels good to know I am doing some good for the environment.
- Allows Me To Travel With A Community – I have several friends, and we all live in different parts of the world, yet we are connected through the Conqueror Virtual Challenge. We pick certain challenges and travel together through those places. It is fun to witness where we are and see who is ahead and behind. It is an excellent motivator for me to keep fit while keeping in touch with friends.
4 Reasons Why I Love Conquer Virtual Challenge
I’ve been a fan of Conquer Virtual Challenge since the first time I heard about it. It’s an amazing concept that allows you to gain personal accomplishments while giving back to charity at the same time!
There are so many reasons why I love Conquer Virtual Challenge – from its mission and cause to its creative way of helping make exercise fun and challenging. Whether an avid runner or a novice looking for something new, Conquer Virtual Challenge is an excellent way to motivate, give back, set goals, and reap the rewards.
Read on to discover four reasons why the Conquer Virtual Challenge can be beneficial for everyone!
Conquer Virtual Challenge Gives the Motivation To Get Up And Get Moving
One of the things I love about the Virtual Challenges is that they help me get up and move. We all have days that we don’t feel like getting out of bed and exercising.
But when I put miles on the Conquer Virtual Challenges, this helps and motivates me to say I need to get out of bed to move. Sometimes we all need something extra or a goal to help us get out of bed and keep moving.
Virtually See Places With The Conquer Virtual Challenges
I love being able to see different places in the world virtually. Especially during the pandemic when areas have become harder to visit or travel, this is a great way to travel the world and see unique places virtually.
I have virtually traveled to Hawaii, England, Germany, Austria, Easter Island, Peru, and Jordan. I have been able to go to many places worldwide that I would not have been able to go to if I had not traveled it virtually with a Virtual Challenge.
Learn About the World Through Conquer Virtual Challenge
I love to learn about the world, which is an excellent way for me to continue learning about the world as I virtually travel the world with Virtual Challenges.
If you love the world and are a global citizen yet cannot travel, this is an excellent way for you to travel and see another part of the world without ever having to leave your community or even your home.
Do The Conquer Virtual Challenge With Friends
One of the things that I’ve loved about the Conquer Virtual Challenge is I can do it with a community or group of friends. I have met some new and old friends and enjoyed traveling virtually.
The other day, I talked to a friend who lives in Taiwan. We were both saying how great it was that we could remain connected through being in the same community with the Virtual Challenges.
We are doing a challenge in Hawaii with some of our friends in the United States. It shows that with a Virtual Challenge, you can connect a community of people living in different parts of the world; they can all join together through a Virtual Challenge.
Listen To Our Podcast About The Conquer Virtual Challenge below or by clicking here.
Sign Up For A Virtual Challenge Today!
My top pick for a Virtual Challenge is the Conquer Virtual Challenge; the Conquer Challenge’s cost is very reasonable. The basic fee is $29.95 if you only want to do the challenge and get the medal. If you also want to include a T-shirt, it is $59.95. They also offer other kinds of merchandise.
To receive an automatic 10% discount on your challenge, click and sign up with this link. You can discover more by clicking here.
As a bonus, The Conquer Virtual Challenge has a very active Facebook group. You can use Facebook to stay up-to-date on the news about the challenges and what others are doing. To join The Conquer Virtual Challenge Facebook page or discover more by clicking here. They have another Facebook page that is only for those on the challenge.
At A Bus On A Dusty Road, we are fans of the Virtual Challenges app. We realize that not everyone can travel; maybe they can’t physically do it or cannot afford it, but a virtual challenge is a way to travel and see the world and become a global citizen.
If you want to learn more about How To Explore The World Virtually, listen to our podcast by clicking here.
At A Bus On A Dusty Road, we talk about travel, life, and ex-pat living. We are all about “Living Life As A Global Citizen.” We explore social, cultural, and economic issues and travel.
We would love to have you be part of our community. Sign up for our newsletter to keep up-to-date by clicking here. If you have any questions, you can contact me, Anita, by clicking here.
Listen to our Podcast called Dusty Roads. You can find it on all major podcast platforms. Try out listening to one of our podcasts by clicking here.
Subscribe to our A Bus On A Dusty Road YouTube Channel with great videos and information by clicking here.
Virtual Challenges – How Do They Work?
Virtual challenges are, as the name implies – virtual challenges – you will purchase the challenge and then have access to their app, allowing you to record your miles as you virtually complete a predetermined route. At the end of most challenges, you will receive a medal or certificate acknowledging that you have completed the actual miles.
You can learn more by reading Virtual Challenges – How Do They Work? by clicking here.
Is The Conqueror Virtual Challenge Legit?
The Conquer Virtual Challenge is 100% legit. Upon completing a challenge, you will receive a medal for acknowledging that you have completed the challenge. You can also pay extra to get a T-shirt or purchase merchandise. Even though this challenge is 100% virtual, it is a great way to virtually experience other parts of the world.
You can discover more by reading Is The Conqueror Virtual Challenge Legit? 10 Things to Know And Understand by clicking here.