There are many reasons why I love Virtual Challenges. I find they are a great way to connect with friends while we virtually travel the world. `
Our top pick for doing a Virtual Challenge is the Conquer Virtual Challenge. We like the Conquer Virtual Challenge, but we appreciate their app and the many challenges they have around the world. We love Virtual Challenges because we find them motivating, and it keeps us connected with others as we virtually travel around the globe.
Our Top Pick – The Conquer Virtual Challenge
I have done several virtual challenges, but I always go back to the Conquer Virtual Challenge.
There are some reasons why we like the Conquer Virtual Challenge:
- Simple App – The Conquer Virtual Challenge app is very simple and easy to use. I manually input all my miles using my my iPad. I just really love how easy and intuitive it is to input this on my ipad. You do not need to input the miles manually (I prefer this) but can connect this app up to your smart devices.
- Great Locations – The Conquer Virtual Challenge is constantly adding new locations of places to virtually travel. There are a lot of great places such as the Great Wall of China or even Angkor Wat in Cambodia. I have personally been to both of those places however I look forward to virtually travel them using the Conquer Virtual Challenge.
- Google Maps Connection – One of the greatest features I really love about this app is it has a very easy way to view where I am on the Google Maps. I love to go and to see my surroundings of where I am located virtual.
- Interesting Postcards – When you pass certain milestones throughout your challenge the Conquer Virtual Challenge will send you a postcard via email. I enjoy these postcards and read the information because I feel like it helps me to feel like I am actually virtually traveling to these locations.
- Plant Trees – Every time you complete 20% of your challenge, they will plant a tree in your name. I am not sure how many trees I have already planted but it feels good to know I am doing some good to for the environment.
- Allows Me To Travel With A Community – I have several friends and we all live in different parts of the world yet we are connected through the Conqueror Virtual Challenge. We pick certain challenges and travel together fthrough those places. It is fun to witness where we are and see who is ahead and behind. It is a great motivator for me to keep fit while keeping in touch with friends.
Here are the reasons why I love Virtual Challenges and especially the Conquer Virtual Challenge:
Motivation To Get Up And Get Moving
One of the things I love about the Virtual Challenges is that they help me get up and move. We all have days that we don’t feel like getting out of bed and exercising.
But when I put miles on the Conquer Virtual Challenges, this helps and motivates me to say I need to get out of bed to move. Sometimes we all need a little something extra or a goal to help us get out of bed and keep moving.
Virtually See Places
I love being able to see different places in the world virtually. Especially during the pandemic when areas have become harder to visit or travel, this is a great way to travel the world and see unique places virtually.
I have virtually traveled to Hawaii, England, Germany, Austria, Easter Island, Peru, and Jordan. I have been able to go to many places worldwide that I would not have been able to go to if I had not traveled it virtually with a Virtual Challenge.
Learn About the World
I love to learn about the world, and this is an excellent way for me to continue to learn about the world as I virtually travel the world with Virtual Challenges.
If you love the world and are a global citizen yet are not able to travel, this is an excellent way for you to travel and see another part of the world without ever having to leave your community or even your home.
Do It With Friends
One of the things that I’ve loved about the Conquer Virtual Challenge is I can do it with a community or group of friends. I have met some new and old friends, and I enjoyed traveling together virtually.
The other day, I talked to a friend who lives in Taiwan. We were both saying how great it was that we could remain connected through being in the same community with the Virtual Challenges.
We are doing a challenge in Hawaii with some of our friends in the United States. It shows that with a Virtual Challenge, you can connect a community of people that live in different parts of the world; they can all be connected to join together through a Virtual Challenge.
Sign Up For A Virtual Challenge Today!
My top pick for a Virtual Challenge is the Conquer Virtual Challenge; the Conquer Challenge’s cost is very reasonable. The basic fee is $29.95 if you only want to do the challenge and get the medal. If you also want to include a T-shirt, it is $59.95. They also offer other kinds of merchandise.
As a bonus, The Conquer Virtual Challenge has a very active Facebook group. You can use Facebook to stay up-to-date on the news about the challenges and what others are doing. To join The Conquer Virtual Challenge Facebook page or discover more by clicking here. They have another Facebook page that is only for those who are actually on the challenge.
At A Bus On A Dusty Road, we are fans of the Virtual Challenges app. We realize that not everyone can travel; maybe they can’t physically do it or cannot afford it, but a virtual challenge is a way to travel and see the world and become a global citizen.
At A Bus On A Dusty Road, we talk about all things to do with travel, life, and ex-pat living. We are all about “Living Life As A Global Citizen.” We explore social, cultural, and economic issues and travel.
Subscribe to our A Bus On A Dusty Road YouTube Channel filled with great videos and information by clicking here.
Virtual Challenges – How Do They Work?
Virtual challenges are, as the name implies – a virtual challenge – you will purchase the challenge and then have access to their app, which will allow you to record your miles as you virtually complete a predetermined route. At the end of most of the challenges, you will receive a medal or certificate acknowledging that you have completed the actual miles.
Is The Conqueror Virtual Challenge Legit?
The Conquer Virtual Challenge is 100% legit. Upon completing a challenge, you will receive a medal for acknowledging that you have completed the challenge. You can also pay extra to get a T-shirt or purchase some other merchandise. Even though this challenge is 100% virtual, it is a great way to virtually experience other parts of the world.
You can discover more by reading Is The Conqueror Virtual Challenge Legit? 10 Things to Know And Understand by clicking here.